A Santa Barbara scene not to be missed
A hotel stay can mean a lot of things to you. It could be a well-deserved getaway, a business trip, or maybe it’s work plus a plan to stay and play after the job is done. So fill it with all the amazing extras and signature experiences Kimpton is famous for, along with a schedule of daily programming and a staff that can help you plan your surf lesson or escape to Wine Country. Just know that what we do is all about you at The Kimpton Goodland, where we work hard to ensure you have an unforgettable Santa Barbara stay.
Amenities + Services
- Locally sourced, coastal California cuisine at Outpost
- Craft cocktails plus local beers and wines at Good Bar
- Outdoor swimming pool, with poolside service from Outpost
- Hosted evening social hour, 5-6pm daily
- Morning coffee and tea service
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- A yoga mat in every guest room
- A record player in every guest room
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- "Forgot it? We've got it!" essential travel items
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees, and we’ll provide a pet bed and food bowls for use during your stay.
Daily Good Life Fee includes the following:
- On-site self-parking
- Access to the VNYL record library
- Daily programming including yoga, trivia night, lawn game tournaments, our live music series The Goodland Presents and more
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Printing services for small jobs
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel's guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (normally $14.99/night)