Map / Directions
Directions to The Goodland Hotel in Goleta, California
What can you say about a hotel that's located just a few miles from a long sandy beach, minutes from the endless attractions of Santa Barbara and an easy drive to Santa Barbara wine country? How about "see you soon." We also have neighbors like the Goleta Business District, the prestigious University of California at Santa Barbara and we're conveniently close to Santa Barbara Municipal Airport.
The Goodland is central located to Santa Barbara's major attractions:
- State Street in Santa Barbara with over 150 shops and restaurant - 10 minutes
- Wine Country - 30 miles (that's 10 miles closer than if you were downtown)
- Santa Barbara Urban Wine Trail - 10 minutes
- University of California Santa Barbara - 5 minutes
- Goleta Beach - 5 miles
- El Capitan Beach - 15 minutes
- Sand Piper Golf Club - 10 minutes
Driving Directions from Santa Barbara Airport
- Head south on Fowler Rd/James Fowler Rd.
- Turn left at Moffet Pl/William Moffet Pl.
- Turn right to stay on Moffet Pl/William Moffet Pl.
- Very shortly the road will turn right and become Fowler Rd/James Fowler Rd.
- Turn left at S Fairview Ave.
- Turn right at Calle Real.
- The hotel will be on your left.
- Total Distance/Time: 2.2 miles/7 minutes.
Estimated taxi fare: approximately $15 (one way).