Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 4 p.m.; check out is 12 noon
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The Goodland is completely non-smoking. A $250, cleaning fee is applied to a room that has been smoked in.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, to Kimpton Karma Rewards members as part of the resort fee.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Only wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes complimentary fitness facility, including daily fitness classes, are included in your resort fee. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore the city on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance - especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, The Goodland offers room service 24 hours a day from Outpost.
- Do you have a business center?
- No, we do not have a business center on property.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, The Goodland offers a year-round heated outdoor pool, open from 7am - 10pm daily
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do have a full-service spa, for more information on hours and services click here.
- What is included on the resort fee?
- The resort fee of $25 (plus tax) per room each night of your stay includes daily fitness classes, self-parking, WiFi access throughout the resort with Kimpton Karma Rewards membership, complimentary coffee and tea in our living room each morning, and access to live music events.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Calle Real St. and Kingston Avenue.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- No we do not offer valet parking service, self parking is included in the resort fee.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- The Goodland offers rollaway beds based on availability for $20. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs are available at no charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 18 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
- No Noise
- Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur 72 hours prior to local hotel time of 6pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 72 hours before local hotel time of 6pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on all reservations.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Restaurant Hours are listed here.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards
- Will a hold be placed on my credit card while I'm at the hotel?
- Yes a hold of $50 per night for incidentals will be added to your credit card.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Pets are welcome at The Goodland with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do offer pet free rooms.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet-sitting and dog walking services are available through our concierge. Please contact the concierge in advance for these services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Steps away around the hotel
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Contact the concierge prior to your arrival to set up these services.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Email our sales team to and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please contact us to inquire about specials or promotional offers that may be available for your next meeting.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Email our sales team for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please email our sales team for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us